Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sketch Saturday 91 & Color Thorwdown 80

I tried to incorporate 2 challenges into my card. I used
ColorThrowDown and SketchSaturday today.






My Card Recipe:
ss - Razzle Dazzle
cs - Sage Shadow, Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White
DSP - Really Rust
markers - Bordering Blue, So Saffron, Sage Shadow, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, White Craft
Accessories - white glitter embossing powder, heat tool, polka dot embossing folder, curly label punch, word window punch, modern label punch, 3/4" circle punch and 1" circle punch. Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! What a fun layout, and I love this image! So glad you could play with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete